August 19, 2026
Athens, GR 14 C
Expand search form
Blog

Conductor is no longer under investigation

Conductor is no longer under investigation

The Cologne public prosecutor has told Van magazine that the city’s former general music director, François-Xavier Roth, is no longer under criminal investigation.

There were insufficient grounds for suspicion, the prosecutor said. Roth, 52, had been accused by female orchestra members of sending them unsolicited intimate selfies.

Roth issued a public apology for ‘mistakes’. His career has been on hold since May.

The post Conductor is no longer under investigation appeared first on Slippedisc.

Previous Article

A fresh irritant at CBSO concerts

Next Article

Florida Grand Opera – Mozart’s Die Zauberflöte – directed by Jeffrey Marc Buchman; conducted by Christine Brandes

You might be interested in …

Just in: Cambridge choir rises from ashes

Just in: Cambridge choir rises from ashes

We hear that Graham Walker, Director of the recently scrapped St John’s Voices Choir, has not been resting on laurels. He is the force behind the new Cambridge University Schola Cantorum, the university’s first liturgical […]